Wednesday, May 28, 2014

wednesday the 28th part 2

I went to mass tonight. There were 4 women and 3 clerics there. Actually it might seem fruitless to give such a mass but mass is never really fruitless. Mass for me at least settles my spirit ad allows me to get back on track and I needed hat tonight. It also focuses my prayer life for the time it takes to celebrate it and often for days afterwards. I feel comforted, centered, and fulfilled in a way i cannot fully explain.

Let me say, I miss daily mass before school. In Lemmon I could go to 6:30 or &:00 am mass and then head to school. It made the tough days much easier. So tonight's almost empty mass hearkened back to those early morning renewals and I wish one of the parishes here would have a 6 am mass . Still if the switch my schedule to afternoons at bugler I will be able to make the 7am on days the weather cooperates. At least I can plan to do so.

I also turned in my tickets for the fiesta. I did not even try to sell the 40in my envelope just filled in the daughters' names and wrote a check. It surprised me to see how many envelopes were unpicked up. Even if you just gave 10.00 dollars or half that and turned a ticket in for each dollar it would help. Ok, not here to preach. I plan on taking KK and dana for some the Mexican food served at fiesta. Can't resist that.

Any way speaking of food, it is time I ate something.
See you at fiesta.







No comments:

Post a Comment