Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday, here I am. I am drinking coffee ( French press) and trying to decide the order of my day. there are things to be done and I need a plan. Vacation gives me to many hours to get things done. I am better when there is a set schedule, and even better when part of the schedule is job related. Retirement scares me because of this.

So this summer , I want to walk, TO WRITE, to strip away clutter and to just relax. I need a schedule and then make it happen. this means ignoring Winston's blatant love me pleas. His head on my thigh as I type is distracting but after awhile he will lay down with a disgusted sigh. Zoe and Boba just lay down and wait. Even dogs have personality traits!!

This is brief but I may be back; going to get the habits started.

No comments:

Post a Comment