Wednesday, May 28, 2014

So it is sunny and muggy today. I struck out before seven for my walk and today I doubled my mileage well my semi mileage. I walker.57 of a mile which is double the last time I walked. That mileage is not great compared to some of my pals but I am amazed that I can do that well. It s not my favorite activity but it is good exercise and a cheap one. So I plan on trying to get no less that the rest of the summer. I am liking the app Map my Walk as i can see what routes give me distance. However I learned one thing for sure not to doit without the proper shoes as today's shoes were a definite hinderance to pace.


I made it to Wednesday morning knitting and enjoyed the companionship of great ladies and the challenge of the tucked cables in my baby alpaca sweater.
Actually the back is nearing completion and i hope to finish it before fall. At the moment I am hoping the picture comes up when I hit publish. I usually only knit on this away from the house as the dogs keep pestering me. Have to do"idiot" knitting when they are around.

OK here goes.. let's see if the photo works. It does. Now that is an ego booster.!!! Every can use one of those every so often.

Not much else to say today or at least right now. Later?


No comments:

Post a Comment