Sunday, May 18, 2014

The sun is beginning to peep through the rain and so it is a glittery wet dawn. I have been up nearly and hour so shower and dishes are both done. I am dressed and ready to run to mass. Sundays are mine or they usually are. Today will be for sure. I am trying to decide on a new television for the kitchen/family room. Mine there is 7 years old and now comes on for a few minutes and loses its picture and sound but the power light blinks for days before it goes off. Mysteries of technology at times get to me. However plugging new one in may be an adventure as i can not move the entrainment center to do so. So I think an extension coed will do unit a child visits. life as a senior presents challenges but honestly even 20 years ago moving that sucker would be tough.

I have been writing but not on anything creative. Mostly editing what has been written and plotting some plans and keeping college students posted. Hope to get to the writing I love soon --maybe even later today.

Signed on to work for the Davis Docking governor's challenge to Brownback. Hard to upset an incumbent governor in a by election but I passionately believe this has to be done. He is what America will be if the koch ad big money are not given an ouster by interested ,involved and pro-active citizens. It is evident the supreme court believes corporations should be viewed as living breathing entities. Well they are entities but they are not humans and their practices do not help those they employ. Enough of that for aSunday, but please forget red and blue and vote for what is best forKansas and I believe it is not Brownback. You can ask why in person, I am in the phone book, and there is a comment section with this blog.

Looks like i might have company the 29th for Our Lady"s fiesta and then the following weekend the Loganbill reunion will bring Robbie and CeCe to the state. Hope the plans work out so I can see them. Classes at HCC will begin June 3rd for me so the timing is right for the visits.

Not much to say maybe something will come up later today.



No comments:

Post a Comment