Friday, May 23, 2014

Rain is coming down---heavy now but it began at 8 and has gone on in various downpour to muzzle forms. I love rainy days. We need the rain and it is welcome in any form. But my soul loves rainy days, it brings back days in the summer at my grandmother's in an attic bedroom or on the porch listening to the sound rain as I read.I liked them at home especially during the years we lived on the Missouri farm were i had an upstairs bedroom with dormer windows.

The dogs are all settled. Boba is on the floor where he can watch it fall, Winston on the pillow near me asI type and Zoe on her favorite top of the couch perch. Rain seems to calm them unless there is a lot of noise with it. Loud sounds bother him. Potty time gets interesting as none of them like being denched by rain but Winston minds it the least.

So not much but I have posted. I am typing with new nails and that is a real adjustment.More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment