Thursday, October 1, 2015

Today I have no classes this morning at the college so until noon it is my day. Steel cut oatmeal is cooking on the stove.I slept until seven and am still in my nightgown. It is lazy day or should I say more truthfully a lazy half day.
I have household chores to do that on regular days have been shoved aside. They are the ones that I do not enjoy or that that create a mess before the more ordered result arrives.

First, among these is a clean out of my closet. I usually have two levels of clothes too big or not worn in the year.Now there is a new category--too professional. Since I am no longer in the classroom as a teacher the dress pants and dressy shirts and tees are not needed. In fact, I now possess two tshirt blankets made earlier this year from the tshirts collected during my teaching years. Now the purge has stepped up a notch and it is somewhat daunting.I will do it.

As a para the wardrobe is much less formal. Jeans can be a daily choice. Shirts are the items that are causing a small dilemma. Some have not been worn for awhile but I like them. Still the truth is I will probably will not wear them again. So I will approach the closet and purge.

Next, it is a deep clean of my bedroom.For some reason it is often the room that gets just a dusting and a pick up. So it is on the docket for the clean up on the free days as this Thursday and Friday. Next week HMS7 has Thursday and Friday off so I can use the days to finish the tasks.

More important it is time to write and I intend to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment