Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mid week musings

Wednesdays are definitely aptly called hump days. It seems that at this mid week point I often take note of what I have done, of happenings so far during the week and odd thoughts on assorted topics.I usually do not write about this inventory but today that will happen why ? Well, because I want to have a blog entry and this is what I have to write about.

So far this week, I have done laundry, taught three college classes hauled dogs to grooming and worked seventh grade math until I am frazzled with it. I have one more class to teach for HCC this week in McPherson tomorrow morning as the Friday session of speech will have no high schools there to teach. I have talked to my daughters, graded themes and gone to mass. Pretty typical for me. I am content with this routine and participate in enough side things so there is variety,

I belong to Women for Kansas and MOD squad, Yes they are political. Both are centered on finding candidates who put the people of Kansas above the desires of special interest groups.They keep me informed in a non-biased way and so when I vote in 2016 hopefully party lines will not determine how I cast my vote. I register independent so can not vote in a primary election but may re-register so that will change. I sincerely believe if one does not vote they get the government they deserve and they lose the right to gripe.

I have been reading also. Ilona Andrews newest shift novel and it is good. As a fantasy it is a break from the mystery binge I have been on for the past few months. Change of genre always wakes my little grey cells to quote Christie's Poirot.
But have just bought some new mysteries so fantasy is gone again for awhile.

Well that is bout it for the day. Some ideas on students in the classroom etc are rolling around in my mind but not firm enough to attempt them. Later readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment