Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Short in the evening

Been an interesting day though nothing much has happened to interrupt it or to make it stand out. I got up,showered and headed out for mass dressed in jeans and comfortable top. When I entered the church, the lady who makes sure everyone is there came over to me. I told I am not on the list. Turned out I was but my name was volunteer. It was a Sunday with no one was listed to lector. I told her I would take the first reader.So I went in to say the rosary and pre-read the reading and wait for the second volunteer. Surprise no second volunteer so I read the first, second and the congregation prayers after the creed. I can only hope that the pews did not get an overdose of Mary, and it must of been God's plan as I almost went to mass on Saturday night.

I have done laundry and the two Sunday crosswords. That's it folks. OOPS! forgot I did a bit of grocery shopping and crock potted a roast so I will have sandwich fixing for the week which is going to be a good one. Beyond that nothing much happened here. I enjoy the laziness of such a day with no demands on my time. Yet, I am also experiencing a bit of guilt as I did not write a lot. That is still on the docket as I sometimes find the evening a prime time for wordsmithing.

So off I go to write on projects. Tomorrow my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment