Saturday, October 10, 2015

So it is another crisp fall morning with a hint of rain in the air. It is my kind of morning and I am energized not for housework but my mind is working. Writing will happen today. I have an idea for a short tale for Story Circle Network Journal and my mystery has been traipsing around the attic in my brain where projects are stored as they mature. It is demanding changes. This weekend I intend to take it out and work on it.

Also today I am heading to a benefit at a pal's Photography Gallery. She is hosting a dog food take in and the food donated goes to the local animal shelter. There is no way I could pass this up as my dogs enrich my life. They greet me when I come home, harass me as I try to write and lie by my feet as I watch television. their love shines in their eyes and their distinctive personalities amuse me. Those who love dogs and have them in their homes will understand the reason I believe they are family. Consider adoption if you can.

Peppermint is being diffused in my house. The minty smell is pleasant, but I am finding it along with the fall crisp air is invigorating me. Other oils when diffused relax me. I used to view such things somewhat in doubt with one eyebrow raised. however now after trying it , I am slowly accepting that these while not cures do serve a purpose. The people of ancient times often had a wisdom we have to rediscover and adapt to today's life.

Well the mystery calls me and so goodbye for a moment people.

No comments:

Post a Comment