Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fifth hour is my plan hour so I dutifully showed up though as it is the last day of the year and I am not planning much. Graded notebooks and wondering where one is that has not yet appeared. Hopefully it will come in before next Monday or I will have to give a "0" and there goes a decent grade to the graveyard of I would or should have.

Windbreak House here I come. Linda Hasselstrom has accepted me and June 13-16th I will be doing extreme writing. Table tales will really get down to brass tacks while I am there. I am excited to say the least. Quiet, books, writing and excellent mentorship what a blessing in my life!

Speaking of blessings, I had one today. My tire light came on as I was driving to to work about 6:30 AM, and the last time it did that my tire was flat. FLAT!!!. Pulled to the verge to check the tires, nothing seemed low. A quick phone call to pal said it might just be low pressure so I drove on up the road. At school another check no flat so must be low pressure. Thus I added a quick stop at the tire shop here if it is still in business to fill up on gas and get the tires checked. So if he is not open, i may need faith to get to Hutch. For some reason the WW ll song "Coming In On A Wing And A Prayer" is on my mental horizon.

More later today or tomorrow. Have to actually work in this hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment