Monday, April 14, 2014

Home to the dog house.

Home couldn't come fast enough yesterday. Crowded airports and full planes are not my choice of place. Still I was not entirely home all night as I was alone in the house. NO dogs to walk, no doggie noises and so no sense of being home. Only someone who has fallen in love with a four footed pal ( and yes cats count) can know how they fill your life with grunts , groans, woofs, shed hair and most of all uncensored love. So now i have my three here and two are near my feet as I write and I am finally home.

It is the Holy week and not an early one this year but I woke to snow this morning and forty degree weather. It was 90 yesterday they tell me until the rain and wind moved in. Tomorrow it will be in the 6o's when I return to my out of house teaching jobs. The variety is not boring but sure am ready for some consistency. Students respond to weather changes with changes in behavior as any seasoned teacher can tell you, so classroom management is a struggle in this teeter totter of winter and spring we are having. But this year we are are done with the students April 30th due to construction, but have workdays until may 10th.

Have to close this one now as papers are waiting to graded.

No comments:

Post a Comment