Thursday, April 24, 2014

clutter 2 in one day!!

Clutter- defines the last weeks of school. Cluttered desks full of graded or to be graded papers sit there waiting. Cluttered files of project plans to be assessed stand in the corner. Cluttered ideas on how to survive these last few days while maintaining classroom order fill my thoughts.

But there are other forms of clutter to add to these. Clutter in my house is mounting. I will deal with it when school is out. A clutter of memories dance behind my eyes at night asking when will you write us; much like the clutter of my yarn stash saying when will you knit us?

Yet, all this clutter reminds me that in the twilight of my life, I am still working, still creating , still involved. So clutter while it may not be not be neat,pretty or useful, reminds me I am still alive and kicking.( at the clutter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment