Monday, November 21, 2011

Finally the term papers for the college are done. On the whole a better set than most as there were no failures if they were handed in. Honestly I do not think I even blessed one with a d. Maybe I should regrade them.LOL.

Dogs are sleeping and Eric is gatherring the leaves up. A load of whites just finished in the machine and I should be grading or making a list for the grocery run. NO big meal to prepare for this holiday, no rush to travel aywhere. I may just be in fleece pants and tshirts all vacation. Not really, I plan on Mass and a class at Yarn--- making a wreath out of an old sweater. The challenge there is deciding which sweater to recycle. Could go to Good Will I guess.

Today is a day of to do's. Review days for French,car service, grading, knitting maybe. Coffee with an ex- student to help her edit a paper. Nice to know she values my input and I value her friendship. Car just called and it needs alignment. I thought it might so I am thankful I can get it done today. Well actually the car didn't call; the dealer did. Another crossed off the list.

The weather is dim today or sunless.Not really gray and rainy but not bright and definitely not sunny. Some may say the weather is nasty but I am, as I said before, rather fond of it. In some other life I must have lived on the Atlantic shoreline because the Puritan soul in me comes alive in such conditions. My spirit sings and things get done.

Christmas light are up and I shall be tracing the prophecies of and fulfillment of His birth once again. It is never old and new insight comes each year due to the lessons living has taught me during the year. Enuff said for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment