Thursday, August 13, 2015

thursday the week is nearly gone

Thursday and nothing that had to be done. Oh the house needed work and the writing is always there, but I felt free as there were no meetings, no appointments, no classes. It was not humid nor was it overly warm. I did run for coffee, and bought some groceries. Otherwise I have played with the dogs, knitted. binged on Miss Marple with the aid of my Roku.

When I found out French was no longer a course at Buhler,I wondered what will I do. So I got sub applications in to several schools and got okayed at three of them. Number is just lacking the tb test papers. Then the college offered me two classes. and a few weeks later offered me two more. Now today I got called about being an ESL aide at a local 8th grade.the lady said they could be flexible around my classes for HCC. Tomorrow I interview and what happens happens. Rather think my Spanish and French might make it a possibility for me. I hope it will work out but if it doesn't no stress. At first I worried about filling my time and now I wonder if it might be too full. Life!!

Lunch tomorrow with two pals. We often do this to have a girl's time. We are giggly like teens, serious as oldsters and calm ladies who lunch in turns. All three moods appear when we are together. The support that these times gives to each of us is invaluable.There is no price on the good feelings produced by friendship.

Spent two days this week training in a new nine program for the college. Time well spent and the new program is much easier to use. So now I am ready to teach my classes with new skills.

No profound thoughts this week. Keep reading they will appear in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment