Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday morning and what have I done. Not much but to be honest I have been only be awake less than an hour. A 7AM awakening is rare for me. Still I have ,lets see, unloaded and loaded dishwasher, fed dogs and walked them, wrote to the principals of a district I have registered to sub at and wondering if I should do so for the other districts, and am now writing a brief post.

Plans for today---clean the kitchen area, prepare t-shirts to send to repeat, write, knit. All these are indoors out of the heat events and if I go out today , what will I do. A quick grocery run would be on the docket and also a trip to buy weed killer as the earlier one has made no progress in treating the infestation in my back yard. A library trip is needed also this week.

Such mundane things, fill each of our lives Yours probably is very much like mine. This year I no longer have a Monday to Friday run to work. Though I have registered as a sub I will determine when I work if I am asked to work. Pals who do this say I will be surprised at the amount of work that will be offered. I hope some does as I am a person who lies to be busy and who gets more done when I am busy. Still I am working with two groups to bring moderation to politics in my state. Neither are party affiliated groups. Instead they want voters to vote, and to votes with a sound knowledge of the choices all the candidates support. I expect to do more with these.

Still much more to be said about those ideas but the dogs are settled and snoring so time to shower and clean the kitchen.
Writing follows that and the other projects listed above that. What is your August Monday shaping up to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment