Monday, August 10, 2015

monday




Monday morning and I need to get busy. Baby blankets to mail, a principal to meet, bills to pay make Monday busy. I must admit though even after 50+ years as a wife, mother, and teacher Mondays were no more fearful than another day. If you wake up and can navigate the day you are blessed.

The pictures you see if they come up are the loves of my life. The girls in one of those blended pictures so popular at one time is one of my favorites.They have changed, developed into their own distinct womanhoods, but this remains a favorite. They have made me proud. The other is of my three fur babes. Seems to be a home, I have to have an animal, and these three are the current pack. I have admit they have captured my heart.

Oops just realized the time. have to get on the move.More to follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment