Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday August 6th

It is going to be run here there day. Lots of scattered "to dos" to keep in the car and occupied. A nice change from the the rather quiet week so far.

First up is a real blessing-- coffee with an ex-student. Andy is a seminarian and his life choice is not what I expected from him. Still I am convinced if he completes the process he is ideally suited for it. Creative and compassionate he has the qualities to serve a parish well.

Then a run to mail 30 t-shirts for a t-shirt quilt. It is a great way to rid my storage of shirts I no longer wear and gives me lightweight warmth in a cool house. Probably have several more that can be used---maybe pillows.
Training at college for new web learning format is next. I have signed up for for(yes,4)adjunct classes this semester, and only one is a night course. You can drop a course and a teacher but a teacher will teach.

Also I should hit the library. In my life there is a constant need for new books and the library is a wonderful feeding ground as is my Kindle.

Then I need absolutely need to write,. Beta the sheriff and Hanna the witch are pestering me to tell their stories and there is always the memoir which may never be done until I am. lol Enough of the mundane. I promise a better read next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment