Friday, August 7, 2015

Free Friday

I took a free day today . No places to run too, no things to do, no people to call, in other words My day was mine to shape to enjoy to handle anyway I desired. So I semi dressed, jeans,loose shirt, slippers, an the big bonus no bra. I had to wear pants as walking the dogs even in the back yard require them. I didn't even cook---leftovers, salad and ancient grain cherries the day's diet.

Still I did get somethings done. The South Dakota story grew by more than 500 words and Hanna also grew by 200 or so. The memoir sat untouched. It will grow hopefully in the next week. I did dishes a load of laundry and added stitches to the shetland hap shawl.I wrestled a bit with the idea of how big to make it---half or full. I got a bill from the man who fixes my rain bird control center, and here I thought he had yet to come.My sprinkler system runs around 5 AM which is probably why I had not heard it go into action. I got good news from a state agency via mail and guess what they called about the same issue. Score one for my note to them on an official notice that asked to explain what the legalese meant. My daughter"s boxer puppy is on the mend from parvo . His breeder had not vaccinated them properly. All in all more positive than negatives today.

I have to mention that I went looking for an out of print book by Kathleen Eagle. Found on alibis, it led to purchase 4 more of her books to repave my worn out copies. The success of my search was worth cost and I am going to like rereading them. I will probably write about them here. Just a word to the wise to whoever reads this.


Tomorrow is full of places to be things to do. 8-9 a trek to Buhler to hit an nest ate sale, the items are bought so it is spick up run. 10-12 Women for Kansas at the library, Lunch at Brewed Awakening will be followed by a quick trip to Artlandia and I plan on attending mass at 5. Sunday will be a free day and next week will rival or top the errands and must do's of tomorrow.

So there it is the freedom to live my life slower busy is a true blessin

No comments:

Post a Comment