Tuesday, February 11, 2014

random musings

Came to school today on good roads despite the snow but the one my house sits on is terrible.Put that in caps. TERRIBLE! I have avoided getting stick and the warming trend should clear it in a few days, but my municipality should consider clearing side streets a bit also. Enough said.

There is a new store in Buhler--- gourmet chocolates. Valentine's day is Friday so I think I know what some good pals may be getting. Chocolate is such a good thing except I have to watch my sugar intake, so I want it to be well worth the spike on the meter.LOL. It is also going to carry old time candies---candy cigarettes for example. Pretend puffing memories, do you have those? Personally, i am hoping for Necco Wafers, Walnettos and dare I say it licorice babies. Yes going to have to go there

It is interesting to me that foods and smells and colors can trigger memories. Most of the triggers bring happy ones to my mental screen but one or two can really bring on other feelings.Ammonia always brings on the memory of hot August days cleaning a chicken coop.Not a happy moment for me as I hated that job.

Have to go. More later today. I promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment