Saturday, February 22, 2014

no excuses and french press coffee and knitting

As anyone who reads this might guess i just write;no pre-planning but plenty of editing done afterwards. Sure i have topics I think about but i do not rough draft. However to be honest this blog is often a rough for poems or prose to be used elsewhere. this is my thoughtful but random place and I cultivate the freedom of that. So that said what are the random things going on in my mind at the moment and I will make no excuses for the wonderlust of thought may go.

First , I am drinking coffee as i write which ia given . Never do much without caffeine nearby but have to admit Karrie R. of Brewed Awakening re-introduced me to french pressed heaven the other morning. This has been a favorite of mine for years but it take a special grind to the beans which is not always around. I was in heaven until it was gone and i was too far from the shop to get another. I survived.Now I am plotting to have her grind me some beans and the blacksmith roasted coffee from Lindsburg was sublime.Life is looking up.

Now if i could just get into to knitting again. do not miss read this ,I Love and I knit.It is my tolerance for mistakes that is low and rather than fixing them I am ripping the entire project. For this reason no new yarn will be purchased until I can break the funk I am in and I do not what spurred the funk. Funny how a random remark can cut and change your viewpoint. I am working through the effects of that remark but it is a slow process. Yep sounds childish but it is the way I am built( see early blog about quirks in my soul). At least this only affects me and not others. It is my own semi-purgatory, and i will ascend form it. Someday. Soon I hope.

So reader do you ever get into a small funk that you have to get over. I have a feeling everyone has one once or twice in their life. The battle is not easy but once it is over life is good.

Coffee is done. dogs are sleeping and i am thinking of french press coffee. Step one out of the funk getting dressed, grabbing some knitting and off to say:Karrie please and hope Andrea drops in to help with the knitting. later peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment