Monday, December 19, 2011

Waiting out the weather -- snow or ice or both. Hope it is not as bad as predicted. Never got out much under last boss and so I am wondering what the new one will do. It is finals week so a delay really messes up review and or typing. I did get packages mailed and blankets delivered.Had one errand but it was not urgent so I put it off until tomorrow.

This break I will visit Belize. Nice to see a new place and one I never imagined seeing. I always wanted to visit England and France, but never dreamed I would do it so often. Each trip I see and learn some new thing that wakes me to the richness of the world we live in. History comes alive and you see those " stars" of history as real people. It is honestly a bit hard for me to understand that there are those who do not care to travel even within our own borders.

Short one today ; more later or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment