Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday

A sunny Sunday after silvery misty Saturday thoughit is actually much colder today than yesterday. For me it is a slow day as I woke at three and returned back to bed around six and re-awoke at 9. So my get up and go is slower than normal. If someone came by and said let's go Mary I would but really need an outside motivater today. Any volunteers?

Actually I am accomplishing some things. Becky has me editing a presentation,and I found fleece for blanket project at the French Party and a gently used blanket to add to the pile. Also I am trying to think up essay topics for the English comp final and will soon begin the Spanish 1 final. In addition I have clean clothes to store away. So the day will not be unproductive but nothing is going to be rushed and rushed. Need to think of a movie to watch as we tie blankets and eat tomorrow night. Guess today is a mix of cerebral and physical exercise.

Need to work on that lastitem and find some form of exercise. I plan on using school treadmill and perhaps mall walking in the icy months and dillons nature center in the nicer ones. Tai chi is also an interest and want to enroll in a session of that soon. I am not a zumba dancer or boot camp exerciser.Pilates interests me but only if I have the platform. I have a treadmill at home but dogs have claimed it as a guard post. Besides once I get in my door, housework or paperwork claims my time. And of course writing has a hour or so too. No time to be lonely though I am alone. Yet due to faith I am never really alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment