Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It is an oddly cool day for July today and the weather gurus are saying we will have several days of this. My physical body is happy about it as heat is not my ally, but my spiritual side is in a real uplift pattern. Coolness blesses me in many ways. Now this does not mean housework will be polished off in record time. That is not me but it does mean what gets done will be done with a happy soul. lol

Funny fact, I look at most informercials and say inwardly oh sure it does. Well, I saw one in action at the new Brewed Awakening yesterday and you know what it actually does work and works well. It is the mop with the spinner. I am ready to get one for my wood floors and since the swifter floor jet leaves streaks this will be better. I also have a shark steamer but do not want to steam the wood often. So from now on my inner skeptic will still function but perhaps with a bit less oh yeah attitude.

Tonight is the next to last night of the summer hybrid course I am teaching. It is much better organized than the one used last fall( same course same material) but still needs some adjustment. I hope the students are getting what they need. I am trying my best to do that as well work within the course. so I hope the surveys reflect that.


Plans for the rest of the summer are to write on my memoir and some fiction. Also include a visit from middle daughter and her child in August. I am looking forward to seeing them. They make the effort every so often, and I love it. The road runs both ways, and I go up and stay there so I can visit them and girl number one. Now girl number three and I have to work at being together. I really miss not being as close as I wish with her daughters. Distance is difficult for me but she has a happy life and that is all a mother really wants. All my girls make me proud as each has their own greatness and I am always ready to brag about them and theirs. Parental blinders,we all have them.

Not much else today-- no philosophical thoughts no great events so I will shut down for now and maybe come on later.









No comments:

Post a Comment