Thursday, March 21, 2013

So here I am after an absence of weeks. I so need to be here. writing and knitting are my release valves and I have needed to write.Was it lack of inspiration? No excuse there as my teaching daily inspires me in some way and can equally cause me to question am I doing it correctly. I know that seems a paradox but I do want to do it well. Maybe that is why after all these years I am still challenged and still seeking. I know that teaching the same thing in the same way for years has never been my style. I teach the same material but not same lesson plan.

Spring break is next week from both schools and I am like all my co-workers looking forward to it. No particular plans are made but in the days off I hope to clean the car, house, reorganize my stash and finish at least two "ufo's" now on my needles. Then I am going to write and veg. Hope the emphasis is on the former rather than the latter.

This is brief but I vow to do better. Right now I have to review my plans for French today.

No comments:

Post a Comment