Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Frustration is thinking everything is going right and realizing it isn't. My aran went to error land this pm. Actually probably did it earlier but i caught it tonight. So it is off the needles and my frustration level is not doing well as i can feel the level rising. Still I plan on staring it over tomorrow. I will get it going. Anyway knitting is another life lesson, you can always pick up and going forward is a possibility in any situation when life is off the needles. Do have my sock to the point it needs to be for Saturday's class, the back of the PERN is done and the other sock is ready for the gusset.

It is Tuesday of spring break and i realized I have to go get my plates for 2013-- another chore for tomorrow. Also Wednesday is the hump day and the break will wind down. Monday we start over in school and have four weeks to polish off the year ten four weeks off until college classes start if they make. If they do not fill I will have four months off before I teach again. I may get used to not having anything to do or a set schedule. A taste of coming full retirement and I am sure It is near maybe one year; maybe 2.

Easter is a season of new beginnings-- a new start granted to us by one man's willingness to give His life for all of ours.He bore the pain our errors when we went off the pattern and had to reset the stitches of our lives. It was a great gift and I for one am grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment