Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ok I should have gone to the grocery store yesterday. The cupboard here is a mother hubbard clone at the moment Now it is colder and some spotty precip going on. Really, I had a good excuse---dog groomer and her van were due at the house. So now I have clean but hungry dogs. Cheerios and yogurt for them and coffee for me.

Actually her visit and nice weather combined so I got the car dejunked. Funny how it can fill with yarn, sweaters and various other items. somewhat spiffier now. Just hope I did not toss something I will need later. Tat is so easy to do. But until that OMG moment happens te car is nicer than it has been. Also used the shark steam mop for the first time. Floors look good and it was just a quick try out run and i know bugs are killed. Am sure this will be a once a week routine.

Spring break has begun and it can snow if it wants to but hope it holds off the heavy stuff until after mass on Sunday as I lector at early mass. Nothing much planned but a lot of reading, knitting, and just quiet no rush living. I am so greateful tat the juco and the high school have break at the same time. It is a God thing in my life.

D2's orange, teal and black beanie is n the mail. Tuesday i steek the fair isle sweater and voila a cardigan! ave entrelac to get back too and socks to finish. Yes socks actually have 2 on the needles so I may finish a pair in this week. Teacher Marlo will be happy and I will be amazed. Big knit project this week is my Multicabled Aran sweater. Have nine ropws done and want to get more done so I can see it bloom. It is a Starmore pattern. I love her stuff and norah guaghan"s. I hope to take a Beth Reisel-Brown gurnsey workshop but I have her dvd if I can not get it done. Tat is my next pattern to attempt for the challenge of it. About to cast on a sweater for a baby due in July.

So now to venture out to get supplies in case it is a bad one. The dogs are sleeping so I will let them lie.(snicker here). Later.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful spring break planned, snow or no snow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete