Saturday, August 23, 2014

ok it is Saturday and hot

I am in exile. The heat is keeping me inside. I just do not function well when it much over 85 so triple digit temperatures can actually destroy my mental attitude. So I was up and out early this AM. BreaKfast at Brewed Awakening was a belgian waffle and then off to the big Dillons. I do not go there often--- too many temptations. Home before 9:30 and now I only venture out to help Boba potty. Zoe and Winston go out the door, and come back quickly to plop by the nearest a/c vent. Believe me I understand.

Thursday and Friday were pre-school meetings and so will next week. The keynoter on bullying made us think and may be rethink some of our precepts. Enjoyed him immensely. I think this will be a good year and next year Buhler High will be 100 years old. Nowhere near as old as Eton and Harrow but old for our much younger Country.

This is short. I will try for a longer one but today is other writing, bill paying etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment