Thursday, August 14, 2014

a bit in the evening.



So I have a webpage. Techy I am in Yoda speak but I am not really. Wix made it easy, and now I feel semi-professional. tree s a storyteller website and FB page. What will one next? Actually next is a memoir writing workshop on the 22nd of this month at Studio 13 in Hutchinson,KS. it is the second and I am hoping for a bigger turnout but love doing it for any number. It spurs my own memoir and that as The Martha says so often is a good thing.

Dogs have retire for the night. At about eight the head for their kennels and Winston whines to go to his bed in my room. he goes in and then comes out to stare me down. Snorts and returns to the bedroom only to repeat the action. I may have mentioned this before but I get such a bang out of it. All three will come to the bathroom with me if the door is not shut tightly and if it is all three are lying near when I emerge. Honestly it takes me back to the years when the girls were all under ten and privacy for Mom was a non-thing.

Lunch tomorrow with a fellow teacher--- a much needed girl time so we can touch base before the school year begins. School started in Hutchinson today for real but Buhler will not get the full student load until Sept fourth. Teacher meetings begin next week for Buhler and my night college classes begin the 26th. This year my classes at Buhler are form 3rd hour to 7th. So things will be a bit different.

Going to end this now. winston just came running form the bedroom , tail( if he had one) between his legs. Boba is being vocal. Wonder what set all this off, but winston is glued to me right now. Did it lightening and I miss it? At any rate even though it is early I have been sleeping until about 1 or 1:45 when I come awake and am awake until 3 or 4. Have not idea why this is happening, but it makes for a short night. so tonight I am going to read later than ususal and see if i can sleep the night through. I promise to post some memoir shorts tomorrow. Until then tata.

website: http:// kspaloma.wix.com/the-muse-meanders

No comments:

Post a Comment