Saturday, November 7, 2015

slow start Saturday

 So the dogs let me sleep a good hot past my normal hour of rise and shine. The result I am slow at moving forward. Not a bad thing but unusual. Though it is now time I should be up and about ,but I am still just diddling at the computer and in bliss because there is a new series of Time Team on Acorn television. I love this show about 3 day mini digs for history  which never is boring. I have learned so much from it. I could try to stretch it out but know in my core that I will binge watch it this weekend.

I love my Roku and streaming. In fact I am considering ditching Dish as I get most of what I want to watch via the Roku and my streaming channels. The other night I though hmm  the television season is well  untoward a mid year reworking and I have not watched much using my dish. So now am going to d some serious consideration of  removing it from my life. Time will tell.

Another  thing that may soon go is my landline. I rarely if ever get anything but sales calls. So it too may go. I have only kept it for 90 day interval pacemaker checks and I can take my equipment and do it at the clinic. Still having it at home means I  can do it in my pjs or as I go out the door. Hmmmm!

This  blog allows me to think things through, expound my ideas and just keep my writing going so  it will remain a constant in my life until I enter la la land. With that said I do need to get dressed and run errands before i go to the Follies tonight. Or not.Time Team is on television.


No comments:

Post a Comment