Friday, November 13, 2015

No school Friday

 No School at HMS7  today for paras and students. I am relishing it that I no longer have to attend teacher work days. Thought I would sleep in but my second alarm went off and the dogs who had been out at five decided that was it. So quickly walked them out the back, fed them, and re-kenneled them. But the damage was done and I was and am awake. Life can not be planned.

 However I have  no real have to do's to get done  except for teaching speech for an hour this pm. So  gonna dean a bit( garbage is out, floors  wiped up already  so there is that). have some writing planned but that is never a chore even with a semi deadline. I am  working on my novel(s) for November Novel challenge(NANO) and have a short thing due for Carol Ziel and SCN. This weekend this is the target and also the syllabus for English 102 Spring 2015. Ambitious but not  impossible as the novel is half done and November still has a couple of weeks.

So Folks  that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment