Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Better day today. decisions made about the trip to Indiana. Becky understands why it is hard and expensive to go. Later when we do have to hurry and the pain is less we can travel to her.

Went to Yarn for a bit in the pm not the night class though as we were still discussing what to do. A visit there is always calming and especially when Shannon said I had not misdone a cable. Can now soldier on on the vest.. However Winston got in the one skein for my fair isle yoke. It may be simpler to get a new skein but am not planning on working on it for awhile. So tempted by the man's sweater class in Octber am I. ( Notice I can talk like yoda) However I want to finish on the needle projects before I tackle that. Therefore I will pass.

Day brightener ( is this a word?) my French one classes all passed the quiz with a c+ or above and the majority were "A's or B"s". Nothing makes me happier than to know they understand what we have been studying.

Am doing a reflection at night from IN TOUCH, it centers on Neiamiah.(?)Never have read that book before and it is interesting to dip my toe into something new. enlightening also about being sent to do something you feel unable to fulfill only to find that you can with His help. after all it is His plan.

time to motivate myself to prepare for tonight's comp 1 class. More tomorrow. May His grace make my wishes for you come to fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment