Saturday, September 22, 2012

back again

Wow,time has passed and here i am wondering where it went. Winston, school, and college classes seem to steal away my days and some of my nights also. Not a bad thing to be busy at my age but my writing is not getting done. So I am determined to make time for it and to set up a personal website. Bear with me as i attempt to get these things done.

Knitting is keeping me semi sane as it is how I relax. those needles click and worries go away. PRAYER IS STILL A DAILY NO HOURLY THING BUT KNITTING IS THERE TOO!
Oct 1 the shop is doing a sky scarf----2 rows a day the color of the sky at a time that is fairly consistent for a year. I am doing the 5:30 to 6:am sky so mine will be on the dark side/. I am also working on two cabled projects for myself.It is a verity that a true knitter has projects in progress and yarn on hand for planned ones.

My story circle prompt for this on this yourself and I am pondering this. what made me, me? Genes, nurture, choices I made, life experiences, choices made by others --- all of these are part of me. wait for the developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment