Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Totally amazed at how calm my world is right now. Not at all sure why it is but going to enjoy it while it lasts and hope heavily that mentioning this calm does not jinx it away.

My class schedule helps with this. Five days a week I am at the high school teaching French which I love. I also teach for the local junco and this semester it is two nights a week. The break between is around five hours and I have to let down my high
school mindset and readjust for the college level.

The dogs give me exercise--- have to walk them. They give me laughter and they give me love. At times the love is a bit much as Winston my 60 lb 8month English bulldog wants to be in my lap with a paw on each shoulder and his head cuddled next to my neck. It is a habit that I am breaking. He is just too much of a load.

Am about to embark on an adventure at the end of October-- the gals in the sweater class all wanted to go the Yarn hop ( 12 shops in Kansas) but none of us wanted to go alone. Talking about this brought out our mutual desire and next we checked dates and made plans, Now we are going together and are going Saturday and returning on Sunday. Such random events can create friendships.

Time to put the dogs up and think about going to McPherson and my comp 1 class. tomorrow night it is Newton and comp 2. Friday is a day off at the high school. Might
think about hitting the new Kohls.

No comments:

Post a Comment