Saturday, May 12, 2012

Soft rains and cool breezes- a nice way to begin a weekend. walked dogs at 3 am in a soft drizzle which in England is called a mizzle. They are fed and back in kennels. Soft snores are beginning. Winston has touched all his toys, been growled at by the chihuahuas who have been hugged.Now it is coffee, breakfast and time for me. It makes for a busy morning but it is a great way to wake up.

Summer is coming. College classes are done until June 4th, and high school is done for kids the 24th. Free time to read. to wrote and to knit. Think the knitting will be for Christmas in part and some for me. Reading is definitely for me and the writing is fast becoming a necessary element of my life. Am I ready for this routine full time? Not sure that I AM AS PLANS FOR FRENCH CLASSES NEXT YEAR are sneaking in every now and then. I have worked most of my life and not working scares more than the missing paycheck. ON the other hand I see the end is closer than it was a year or two ago. I am okay with that.


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment