Friday, May 4, 2012

Dogs are sacked out under the fan in the air cooled house. 92 degrees in May before the 10th is just crazy. Makes one wonder what summer will be like.

I would lay down but like my children in days of yore they know when I am trying to rest.Still they give me companionship and some focused goals. I find that if they need food I often check my cupboards for needs also. They need walked and even if it it just to the end of the fenced yard and back it, it is several times a day with three of them. Exercise is done though the chihuahuas walk together. Doctors say a pet lowers blood pressure and for the most part I agree but during housebreaking, it is sometimes not a lowering of the reading but an elevated one. But good and bad moments, they are my four footed family.

My two footed family is doing well.Sara's fourth graduates on the twentieth and this is a proud thing. Dana is doing work on an executive level in Nebraska for srs and KK is busy in sports and music. Becky is graduating with an AA Saturday and Andy made it home. Paige is in music and Emma is one of the best readers. I am so proud of all of them that at times I do not know how to contain it. So this is a bit of bragging and the times they irritate me are forgotten due to the pride and love I feel.

Friends give my life dimension also. Some are far,some are near, and one is moving soon. Whether they are work friends, knitting friends. ex-students or just people I have met, they enrich my life, and I hope I do the same for them.

These are blessings of my life and it is good to count them every so often.Count yours. Now the four footeds of my house need attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment