Sunday, May 13, 2012

Clean windows have made a difference in the light level of the house. It reminds me of why I bought the house in the first place--- the number and size of windows. My spirit and my body crave light and so I am not content when hard water accumulation dulls the light. No, it was not cheap but the job was well done. I have already told him to come back in August,but this time he will only have to deal with months not several years of deposit.

My other windows need a touch up too----those in my soul. Cobwebs need to be swept away and stains removed. A spring cleaning of my hope,disappointments goals and such is due. Many of them need to be discarded. Keeping them will result in bitterness and that is not a needful thing to keep clouding my soul's windows view of my world. So I forgive those who I am harboring bad thoughts about. No need to name them and no need to tell them. Just doing it will benefit me.Hopes and goals need to re-examined also. Which can I actually reach and which need to be revised to a more realistic level? Now that college classes are gone for a month I do the adjustment and then life will be brighter until time to renew my spirit once again --- the cycle of life.

Mother's day is here and all the girls have texted me love. The modern age. I can recall trying to get the perfect card for my Mom and grandmothers.My girls used to call me and now they text me and I do the same to them. We are"down with" with the new tech world. Love is shown in many ways and texting works for me . But cards are nice too.lol





No comments:

Post a Comment