Sunday, October 30, 2011

october 30th 2011

so many mundane things to do today---pay bills, put away laundry, groceries,etc. Yet my mind is rebelling and focuses on other things. For example facebook reactions to the BHS band's placing at Warrensburg. They came in second and were only 2.9 off the mark. Most posts are positive and filled with pride. One was a sour grape whine---about who sponsered the contest etc.Perspective is all but whining solves nothing. Some people select to be negative and my mind asks why.

Cool again today and I am enjoying it. Cold snaps my body and mind into action. It must be my season. I can always dress warmer.( note to students still wearing short shorts to school and then saying it is cold!) Comfort food and wooly slippers with a good book or knitting needles on a cool evening is perfect for me to be content with life. Only having some family there would make it better.

But now to do the mundane then writing or knitting.
HMMMMMMM! Might have to flip a coin and of course time for Sundays crosswords.

No comments:

Post a Comment