Sunday, October 23, 2011

early Sunday

Not much going on at 6:20 when I got up; and not much now at 7:10. dogs walked and I should be getting ready for Mass at 8 but here sit. Think I will be attending via the tele. Not much get up and go at the moment.
So it was really dewy out when the dogs and I went out the door but not particularly cold. Can not credit 70's are still around this late in October. But the non-icy roads etc can stick around for a month and I get
done with night classes.
Actually those late night drive homes have become times of deep thoughts and meditation. I find myself doing a lot of why do I think this way reflection and have solidified some things and amstill porcessing others. I listen to Bible studies and enjoy the insights but wonder at the remarks that judge others by thier codes, find them lacking and say so sometimes with vitriol. Did not Christ say judge not lest you be judged. I have come to the conclusion that when they do so they lose their credibility with me.
EnoughI am looking forward to book club and discussing Sarah's Key. I t is an interesting read but our last books have all lacked a sense of hope. Jeanne and I have discussed thisand wonder if thisis a new movement of literature. Sort of a softer naturalism?
Well the crosswords callme from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment