Sunday, October 28, 2018


Ok I am heading to bed soon. It is not even 8PM but I am ready for quiet space and reading. This weekend has been busy and Saturday was really intense.
Two pre move items have been bugging me--- clearing out the basement, and one closet that was built in over the stairs. Sara came down to help and brought 4 of her five adult children and 15 children 10 and under, I can see the eyeball here, and believe me, I had my doubts.
However it went well. Better than well.IT IS DONE!!! Sara is coming down in a few weeks to gather items that they claimed but could not take back now. Sacks of clothes and boxes of books went to the salvation army. Still a bit more of those to go but I will get it done. Trash needs to be hauled but I can handle that.
So it was chaotic, busy and insane but it worked and I am exhausted, and like Pepys said " and so to bed"

No comments:

Post a Comment