Monday, July 8, 2013

So once again it has been awhile. I guess the blog suffers because I do not expose every aspect of my life on it. That is also why my twitter account is nearly defunct. Facebook become a bit political for me because I do not particularly like the way the nation heading with a do nothing congress that panders to the ultra conservative and overly rich. My Christian faith is based on Jesus loves me and the line that mentions the colors and the verse that says Judge not lest you be judged plus the one that follows that which is really scary as it defines what happens who judge in Jesus' place. Enough said.

Just because am not blogging does not mean I am not writing. I have started a new tale and am trying to work on the ya work a bit. Stymied on one I turn to the other. Maybe not a good thing. My story circle on line group helps me so much. I ever publish they will definitely get a strong thank you.

In other topics< I am putting up a little library in my yard. A student built mine and the rule is take one and leave one. It will be put up today or tomorrow. I am sorting books to put in. Basically they will be reads I have enjoyed but do not care to keep.Big concern is where to put it. Easy to get to but away from my ugs heads are the placement requirement. I know of one other in Hutchinson and everyone is welcome to visit mine soon.

That is all for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment