Thursday, June 6, 2013

inertia

School for me has been out since May 2 and it is now June 6th. What have I done? to be honest not much.Inertia has grabbed me and not let me progress. Actually I have knitted and read and baked and had two doctor visits and played with dogs and read and knitted.
It has definitely me me doing only what made me feel good , but now is the time to get with it.

June has two scheduled trips. One is this weekend with the knitting savant. Later My oldest daughter and I will head off to see Paige ( Becky's oldest)be Aslan in the C.S.Lewis classic, Her dad ,Andy,is in active duty in the Afghanistan area and so Sara and I want to be there for her. The Mystery book club will meet and The Delos.v.Smith film series is on at the Fox. So yes I have some things on the calendar,but there are things I have to do. One is to walk more; de-clutter the closet and drawers and all those household things is another. Hard to break the inertia cycle BUT IT WILL BE DONE.

So I have made a list but it is not the detailed thing I have seen others create. Nope--I need more flex in my plan so I have listed one major chore a day Monday- Friday. I will get that done and anything above that will be a bonus.
Stressing over things not done is not my goal but joy on doing that one item each day and doing it well.Have to have time to read and to knit also.

Speaking of that it is time for me to get up, check fb one more time and get dressed. More next time. what are you doing this summer?




No comments:

Post a Comment