Friday, June 15, 2012

Today was wig washing day literally. I gave up on my baby fine , dishwater brown thin hair a bit over a year ago and now I wear a wig or should I say wigs. I can go from medium to short shag cut in minutes. I do not have to mess with mousse, gel etc. but every so often I have to wash the wigs and this is not a bad task but it is necessary. So today was the day.
It was a figuratively wig washing day also. I chose not to do anything of import( except I paid my car payment) and to let the day just flow. Teaching four nights a week at HCC fills my week and somehow rushing around doing errands did not turn my crank. It has been relaxing. I am actually looking forward to going to a knitting party tonight---needles,snacks, wine and conversation. One small problem I have to find the house and it is out near Pretty Prairie so I hope map quest gave me the right directions.
Yesterday was a good day. Once again cleared on the breast bump. this is second time I have gone through the mammogram, sonogram, surgeon thing. in O8 he did a biopsy but it too was negative. Yesterday he said it was not needed and to see him in six months but he is confident there will be no change. Always antsy about these things but better safe than sorry. Sometimes it would be nice to have someone along but I also find going alone okay---especially when the results are positive( or rather negative depending on your viewpoint.
Right now the toughest thing I need to do is decide what type of snacky foods I want to take. So I am off to the shower and the market. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment