Saturday, December 1, 2012

thankful journal

So here I am again.No excuse except life got to me. Still I have made myself a promise--each day even if it is one thing and only one line I WILL WRITE WHAT MADE ME GRATEFUL THAT DAY.

Today that thing is more than one.First this semester of night classes is drawing to a close and I am thankful for open roads and safe trips---especially on the nights I left my cell phone elsewhere. 2 more weeks and i hope the roads stay un-icy but light wet snow would be a blessing in this tired area.

Second i am thankful for pals to whom I can speak my mind and still be accepted. this is not always possible but intelligent discussion of views even when radically different is interesting and invigorating. may have lost a few 'FRIENDS" THIS LAST ELECTION CYCLE BUT ARE THEY TRULY FRIENDS WHEN THEY INSIST YOU FOLLOW THEM.
MY PETS ARE NUMBER THREE BUT IN MY HEART THEY ARE HIGHER THAN THAT. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH, GREET ME WHEN I COME HOME. SHARE MY HAPPY AND SAD MOMENTS.sorry about the caps but maybe i should emphasize that I am a crazy dog lady to some but petting them lowers my blood pressure and fills my soul with content.

Now I have made a beginning. thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment